We are the world leader, defending scientific psychiatry since 1949.
#3 Saturday, June 4, 2011
· pneumiology: pastoral anthropology
· pastoral anthropology: scripturally ethical anthropology
· anthropology: the science of human beings
· pneumiatry: the science of pastoral anthropiatry
· pastoral anthropiatry: scripturally ethical anthropiatry.
· anthropiatry: the science of the healing of human beings from the scientific and fideistic perspectives
· medicine: the science of the healing of human beings from the scientific perspective; (Medicine is a part of the field of anthropiatry.)
· psychiatric pneumiatry: scripturally ethical, advanced pastoral psychiatry; (Psychiatric pneumiatry is not a medical discipline though it requires a degree of medical knowledge. Pastoral psychiatry is not a medical discipline.)
· pastoral psychiatry: pastoral psychology that encompasses assessment psychiatry
· pastoral psychology: psychology utilized in pastoral work
· assessment psychiatry: psychiatric knowledge that enables a nonpsychiatric therapist to determine whether a patient needs to see a psychiatrist
· psychology: the science of mind and behavior
· pneumiatric psychiatry: advanced, safe psychiatry; (Pneumiatric psychiatrists are licensed psychiatrists who have received training in pneumiatry, including psychiatric pneumiatry.)
WEBSITE COPYRIGHT NOTICE
Copyright 2000 2011 The Pneumiatry Institute All rights reserved.
United States of America